Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Chinese Tea~

Helloo! I'm Posting and ready!
            A couple of people have been asking me to talk about CHINESE TEA. All right. So in today's post, it's going to be about Chinese Tea.  The first one I want to talk about is CHRYSANTHIUNIUM TEA. I might of spelt it wrong, but it is a flower. A flower that has been dried and boiled. To make crysanthuunium tea, you need to get the flowers! You can get the flowers at any Chinese Herb store. Mostly Located at CHINA TOWN. When you have got the flowers wash them! Wash them good! Then put them in a pot, and boil them. In the middle of boiling put HONEY in it to make it sweet. You can put as much or as less honey as you desire. I might be young but I make the BEST COLD CRYSANTHIUMN tea! Here's an idea. I do this everyday if it's hot! Get the tea, and pour it into a cup [[Of course you have to, to drink it]] . Put as much ice as you want in it. Then get your honey and sqirt it on top of the tea, and stir it ! There you have it. Oh, by the way. The honey won't melt. What I do is, I leave it ! Sometimes I lick it off at the end! So I covered one tea! That tea is the most commen tea. There is also, Green Tea ( Which I think you've all heard). There is Red Tea. Also, there is Rice Tea!
 I have now covered one tea. And also I have talked about them!
Let me know how you think of this blog! And remember, need something that I didn't Cover yet? Don't be afraid. Let me know in the COMMENTS.  Thankyou! There is also a picture of RED TEA on the side.


No comments:

Post a Comment